13 December 2005
This home was designed for Dr. Henry E. Hampton by Harris Armstrong in 1941. Armstrong designed Dr. Hampton's medical office building at 2328 Market Street (no longer extant) in the same year.
This home is located in Richmond Heights and has a new owner working on improvements to correct some unfortunate modifications made over the years.
Photograph courtesy of the Harris Armstrong Archives, Special Collections, Washington University in Saint Louis.